Formazione delle domande


I am good --> Am I good?
You are good --> Are you good?
He is good --> Is he good?
She is good --> Is she good?
We are good --> Are we good?
They are good --> Are they good?

I go to work --> Do I go to work?
You go to school --> Do you go to school?
He goes to the ice cream shop --> Does he go to the ice cream shop?
She goes to the bowling alley --> Does she go to the bowling alley?
We go to the café --> Do we go to the café?
They go to the park -> Do they go to the park?

I went home --> Did I go home?
You went to school --> Did you go to school?
He went to the pub --> Did he go to the pub?
She went to the shopping centre --> Did she go to the shopping centre?
We went ice skating --> Did we go ice skating?
They went on holiday --> Did they go on holiday?

I will go to the swimming pool. --> Will I go to the swimming pool?
You will go to the post office. --> Will you go to the post office?
He will go to the bank. --> Will he go to the bank?
She will go to the ice rink --> Will she go to the ice rink?
We will go to the council --> Will we go to the council?
They will go to the estate agent's --> Will they go to the estate agent's?

MENU



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Frasi con il verbo eat

Negozio

Menu generale