Frasi con il verbo eat


Leggi le frasi con il verbo eat e poi ascolta qui e ripeti.

I always eat breakfast in the morning.
I usually eat breakfast at seven o’clock.
I never eat breakfast in the evening.
I usually eat biscuits or cereal with milk for breakfast.
I never eat pasta for breakfast.
I never eat breakfast in the sea.
I always eat at the table.
I always eat with a knife and fork.
I never eat pasta with my hands.
I never eat cereal with a knife and fork.
I always eat cereal with a spoon.

Now I am eating an apple.
Now I am eating toast.
Now I am eating an orange.
I am not eating a banana.
I am not eating a chocolate bar.
Yesterday I ate breakfast at seven o’clock.
This morning I ate breakfast at seven o’clock.
This afternoon I ate lunch at one o’clock.
This evening I ate dinner at eight o’clock.
Tomorrow I will eat cereal for breakfast.
Tomorrow I will eat rice for lunch.
Tomorrow I will eat salad for dinner.
I like eating fruit.
I would like to eat some cake.
I am not eating breakfast now.
I am not eating lunch now.
I am not eating dinner now.
I didn’t eat dinner in the morning.
I didn’t eat breakfast in the afternoon.
I didn’t eat lunch last night.
I won’t eat dinner tomorrow morning.
I won’t eat breakfast in the evening.
I usually eat three times a day.
I usually eat fifteen times a week.
I won’t eat lunch tonight.
The cat always eats cat food.
The cat usually eats three times a day.
I wouldn’t like to eat brussel sprouts.
Can I have some sweets?
Cats can’t eat cereal.
Cats never eat with a knife and fork.
Dogs never eat at the table.
I can’t eat in the sea.
I can’t eat in bed.
I can’t eat when I am asleep.
I can’t eat when my hands are dirty.
I can’t eat when my mouth is closed.
Cats can’t eat chocolate.
Dogs can’t eat sweets.
People can’t eat cat food.
People can’t eat dog food.
Babies can’t eat with a knife and fork.
Why can’t you eat with your mouth closed?

Prenota una lezione su Skype con me. 

MENU

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Causative sentences

Answers Cloze Test Brexit