Frasi con il verbo eat


Leggi le frasi con il verbo eat e poi ascolta qui e ripeti.

I always eat breakfast in the morning.
I usually eat breakfast at seven o’clock.
I never eat breakfast in the evening.
I usually eat biscuits or cereal with milk for breakfast.
I never eat pasta for breakfast.
I never eat breakfast in the sea.
I always eat at the table.
I always eat with a knife and fork.
I never eat pasta with my hands.
I never eat cereal with a knife and fork.
I always eat cereal with a spoon.

Now I am eating an apple.
Now I am eating toast.
Now I am eating an orange.
I am not eating a banana.
I am not eating a chocolate bar.
Yesterday I ate breakfast at seven o’clock.
This morning I ate breakfast at seven o’clock.
This afternoon I ate lunch at one o’clock.
This evening I ate dinner at eight o’clock.
Tomorrow I will eat cereal for breakfast.
Tomorrow I will eat rice for lunch.
Tomorrow I will eat salad for dinner.
I like eating fruit.
I would like to eat some cake.
I am not eating breakfast now.
I am not eating lunch now.
I am not eating dinner now.
I didn’t eat dinner in the morning.
I didn’t eat breakfast in the afternoon.
I didn’t eat lunch last night.
I won’t eat dinner tomorrow morning.
I won’t eat breakfast in the evening.
I usually eat three times a day.
I usually eat fifteen times a week.
I won’t eat lunch tonight.
The cat always eats cat food.
The cat usually eats three times a day.
I wouldn’t like to eat brussel sprouts.
Can I have some sweets?
Cats can’t eat cereal.
Cats never eat with a knife and fork.
Dogs never eat at the table.
I can’t eat in the sea.
I can’t eat in bed.
I can’t eat when I am asleep.
I can’t eat when my hands are dirty.
I can’t eat when my mouth is closed.
Cats can’t eat chocolate.
Dogs can’t eat sweets.
People can’t eat cat food.
People can’t eat dog food.
Babies can’t eat with a knife and fork.
Why can’t you eat with your mouth closed?

Prenota una lezione su Skype con me. 

MENU

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Negozio

Menu generale