24 verbi



I know where England is. I don’t know where Ukraine is. I knew where the book was yesterday, but now I don’t know. When will you know what the homework is? Last year I thought about the Harry Potter films every day. I think that it is going to rain. What do you think about before you go to sleep? What will you think about before you go to sleep this evening? I will think about rainbows and unicorns. I thought it was Monday, but actually it is Tuesday. I think that English is very easy, because I can already speak it.
He took my pen. She took my rubber. I take medicines when I am unwell. I take my shoes off when I enter the house. I won’t take my coat off, because it is cold outside. I took my coat off when I came inside. I am taking the pen out of the pencil case.
What can you see? I can see a rainbow. What do you usually see in the park? I usually see dogs, balls and children playing. What did you see in town yesterday? I saw lots of people and several shops. What will you see at the theatre tonight? I will see Romeo and Juliet.
Where do you come from? I come from Italy. When did you come to England? I came to England last week. Where did the ancient Romans come from? They came from Rome. Where did the Ancient Egyptians come from? They came from Egypt. I am coming home now. I will be back in five minutes. I will come inside in ten minutes, because it is starting to get cold.
 What do you want to do? I want to go to the cinema. He wants to go to the park. What did you want to do yesterday? I wanted to go to the park, but it was raining cats and dogs. What do you think you will want to do when you go to England? I imagine that I will want to visit the Harry Potter studio.
What do you use to brush your teeth? I use a toothbrush. What did you use to wash your face this morning? I used water and soap.  What will you use to write your name? I will use a pen. What are you using to write with? I am using a pen.
What are you called? I am called Anna. What was your first teacher called? She was called Mrs Keech. What is your best friend called? My best friend is called Rose.  My new cat will be called Millie.
How do you feel about moving to England? I feel excited. How did you feel yesterday? I felt tired. How were you feeling this morning? I was feeling hungry. How will you feel when you are in England? I will feel happy. I wasn’t feeling very well. I was feeling a bit under the weather. I always feel tired when I get back home.
What do you need? I need water? What did you need yesterday? I needed a pen. What will you need for school? I will need a pen and a bag and a packed lunch. In order to bake a cake, you need flower, sugar, eggs and an oven. It was so hot and I was so thirsty that I needed to drink three glasses of water. What do you need? I need a pen and paper.
I always ask my teacher for help. He asked me where I come from. I was asking my mum what time it was when I saw my watch. What were you asking? I couldn’t hear you. I will ask for a skateboard for Christmas.
I left the house at 8 a.m. this morning. Every day, I leave the house at eight o’clock in the morning. I will leave for England next week. I am leaving for England at the end of the month. I was leaving the house when it started to rain, so I went back to get an umbrella.
What does the word enormous mean? The word enormous means very big. What do you mean? I mean that it’s too difficult to do. What will moving to England mean for you? It will mean starting a new school, living in a new city and finding new friends.
Why do you keep talking? I told you to be quiet. I keep my pens and pencils in my pencil case. Keep hold of the umbrella. It is very windy. It might blow away. My teacher kept on talking, even though everyone was bored stiff. Keep on going. We are nearly there. I will keep my hands in my pockets because it is very cold today.
Let me finish. You keep interrupting me. I let my cat sleep on my bed. It was a mistake. Don’t let him bully you. I will let the cat in after I have finished eating. I am finishing my dinner. I was finishing my tea when my mum said, “We are leaving now.”
Yesterday my dad worked the whole day. My mum is working now. JK Rowling will work on her new book this summer.  I don’t work because I am too young. One day I will work every day of the week.
On my first day of school, I told everyone what my name was. The author is telling us a story. The teacher tells me what to do. In ten minutes I will tell you what film I want to watch.
I tried to speak French in France but it was too difficult. People try to help me but I don’t want any help. I am trying to finish my homework before dinner. I will try the lemon sponge cake after dinner.
I am called Anna. My first pet was called Rufus. The teacher called my name out because I was talking. I am calling my mum because I want to speak. I will call your names out one by one. Call me Anna.
I asked the teacher what the capital of the United Kingdom was. She said that it was London. When I get lost, I always ask for directions. If you need any help, feel free to ask me.  I am asking my friend whether she can come over on Saturday.  My mum will ask the school whether it is a non uniform day.
The first part of the homework was easy, but then it suddenly became very difficult. The cat is becoming fat, because he eats so much food. One day I hope to become a famous writer. You are becoming more proficient at English every week.
What happened? I thought that you were coming at two o’clock. What is happening? Today is a very strange day. What will happen when all the oil runs out? What happened one hundred years ago today?
My grandmother brought us lots of chocolates and sweets. I always bring my rucksack to school. Who is brining you to school today? My mum is bringing me to school.  I will bring fruit juice and crisps to the picnic.
I moved to England on the 30th May 2018. I will move to England on the 30th May. I am moving to England in a couple of weeks.  When I play football, I move my arms and legs. I am moving my cat because he keeps on getting in the way.  When I go dancing on the weekend, I will move my whole body.
My grandmother follows the soap operas. When I go to the kitchen, my cat follows me. My cat is following me because he thinks that I will give him food. I will follow in the footsteps of my parents.
I am a child, so I am still growing. Last year, our cat grew a lot. I will still grow for many years to come. I am growing a plant in the garden. I will try to grow carrots next year. Last year we grew potatoes. 

MENU

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Frasi con il verbo eat

Negozio

Menu generale