Tredici verbi


I usually sit next to my friend at school.  I often sit by myself in the classroom. Yesterday I sat next to a boy. Tomorrow I will sit next to a girl. Now I am sitting next to my English teacher.
I turn on the light when I wake up. When I woke up this morning I turned on the light. When I wake up tomorrow morning, I will turn on the light.
I turn off the light when I go to sleep. When I went to sleep last night, I turned off the light. When I go to sleep tonight, I will turn off the light.
I usually get back home at five o’clock. Yesterday I got back home at 16:55. Tomorrow I will get back home at 17:05.
I drew a picture yesterday. I often draw pictures of people. I sometimes draw pictures of animals. I usually draw pictures of buildings. I am drawing a picture of a temple. Tomorrow I will draw a picture of a cat.
Every day I write the date. Yesterday I wrote the date. In the future I will write a novel. I am writing my name.
Yesterday I read a book. Now I am reading a comic book. I usually read one book a week. Tomorrow I will read another book.
This morning I listened to the radio. I usually listen to music on my phone. I sometimes listen to music on the TV. I never listen to Russian music. I am listening to some pop music. Tomorrow I will listen to a podcast.
Yesterday I watched a film in the cinema. Every weekend I watch cartoons on the television. I am watching a documentary about Harry Potter. Next year I will watch a pantomime in the Marlowe Theatre in Canterbury. I am watching a play by Shakespeare.
Yesterday I ran a mile. Every Saturday I run for twenty minutes. I am running a race. I will run to the bus stop tomorrow morning.
I never walk to school. Yesterday I walked to the park. Now I am walking on the carpet. Tomorrow I will walk downstairs to the dining room.
Yesterday I lost my pen. I often lose things at school. I am losing the internet connection. I will probably lose something tomorrow.
When I lost the pen I looked for it under the table. I always look for things after I lose them. I am looking for a book to read. I will look for my pen tomorrow morning at school.
Last month I baked a cake. I sometimes bake cakes at home. I never bake cakes in the bathroom. Tomorrow I will bake a chocolate cake. Now I am baking a Victoria Sponge Cake.
I crossed the road when I saw the green light. I never cross the road when I see the red light. I am crossing the road because I can see the green light. Tomorrow afternoon I will cross at the zebra crossing.


MENU

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Frasi con il verbo eat

Negozio

Menu generale