Leggi le frasi con il verbo eat e poi ascolta qui e ripeti. I always eat breakfast in the morning. I usually eat breakfast at seven o’clock. I never eat breakfast in the evening. I usually eat biscuits or cereal with milk for breakfast. I never eat pasta for breakfast. I never eat breakfast in the sea. I always eat at the table. I always eat with a knife and fork. I never eat pasta with my hands. I never eat cereal with a knife and fork. I always eat cereal with a spoon. Now I am eating an apple. Now I am eating toast. Now I am eating an orange. I am not eating a banana. I am not eating a chocolate bar. Yesterday I ate breakfast at seven o’clock. This morning I ate breakfast at seven o’clock. This afternoon I ate lunch at one o’clock. This evening I ate dinner at eight o’clock. Tomorrow I will eat cereal for breakfast. Tomorrow I will eat rice for lunch. Tomorrow I will eat salad for dinner. I like eating fruit. I would like to ...
Brexit: UK may get poorer access than Israel to EU science scheme Exclusive: UK may have to pay more for privilege of collaborating, draft paper says. Theresa May’s appeal for a special Brexit deal 1 on science and research collaboration, worth billions to the British economy, is being stonewalled by Brussels as it prepares to offer an arrangement less privileged and more expensive than 2 that given to non-EU states such as Israel. The European commission’s negotiators refused to discuss the issue in formal talks last week, instead insisting they would present the UK with conditions of entry for a “third country” into its €97.9bn research programme 3 once they had been formally published. A draft copy of the so-called Horizon Europe document, seen by the Guardian, suggests that the UK is set to be offered 4 less generous access than countries with associate status in the current programme, known as Horizon 2020, including Israel, Turkey, Albania and Ukraine. ...
1. Guten Abend. Mein Name ist Emma Müller. Ich bin 20 Jahre alt. Ich wohne in einem Haus und Ich habe einen Apfel gegeßen. Ich bin eine Frau. Ich habe Wein getrunken. Ich habe keine Söhne und keine Töchter. 2. Ich heiße Ben Schmidt und ich bin 62 Jahre alt. Ich wohne in einer Wohnung. Ich habe heute viel Hähnchen gegeßen. Ich bin ein Mann. Ich habe auch zwei Flaschen Wasser getrunken. Ich habe 2 Söhne und keine Töchter. 3. Ich bin Hannah Schneide und Ich bin 81 Jahre alt. Ich wohne in einer Wohnung. Ich habe Kartoffeln gegeßen. Ich bin eine Frau. Ich habe Kaffee getrunken. Ich habe 3 Söhne und eine Tochter. 4. Mein Name ist Jonas Fischer. Ich bin 46 Jahre alt. Ich wohne in einer Wohnung. Zum Mittagessen habe ich Hähnchen ...
Comments
Post a Comment